Stillwell Design Group
10 Reasons Why Small Business Websites Are So Important
Free Small Business Website
Every Small Business Owner Needs A Website That’s Designed To Convert
- 48% of people said that the number one factor they used to determine a business’ credibility was the design of their website
- 38% of people will leave a website of the content and/or layout is unappealing
- If visitors to a website don’t get a good impression of a business within the first 10 seconds, they will leave
- Most users only take half a second to form their first impression of a website
- 47% of people expect websites to load within two seconds
- 64% of visitors want to see the company’s contact information on the homepage of the website; if they don’t, 44% of visitors will leave
- 40% of visitors will leave a website if it’s not mobile-friendly
- 2 out of every 3 minutes spent online are spent on a mobile device
- Many visitors will reach a website through a referral site. When this is the case, 50% of them will use the navigation menu to get a better understanding of the site.
- Colors on a website matter, increasing web recognition by 80%. Darker color schemes will improve growth by 2% while those with a lighter color scheme saw 1.3% growth.
- 70% of people read a list with bullet points, while only 55% read a list that did not include bullet points.
- 4 out of 5 consumers use their smartphones to shop online.
- When a page takes longer than 4 seconds to load, the bounce rate is 100%.
- 73% of people have been persuaded to buy a product or service after watching a video on a website.
- 70% of consumers learn more about a company through their blog than they do any direct advertising.
FREE Small Business Web Design
It doesn't have to cost a fortune to get a website that SELLS